Cherry Hill, NJ
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
————— Advance your career at the Del Duke Insurance Group! —————
The Del Duke Insurance Group, a renowned regional Independent Insurance Agency & Brokerage. Our unique perspective of experience and talent is what drives business performance for our clients. Our team consists of agents, brokers and consultants, who have been helping clients turn risk and adversity into opportunity since 1934. We now have several exciting opportunities for experienced & highly motivated Personal & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representatives to join our team in South Jersey.
Now that you are ready to have a rewarding career with a growing organization and take pride in knowing that you are truly helping others protect what they have with insurance products, we want to hear from you!
The Personal & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative uses comprehensive ways to effectively manage their insurance client’s unique risk factors. This position allows you to build and develop client relationships to promote Del Duke Insurance Group’s offering of Auto, Home, Umbrella, Personal Articles and all Commercial insurance products. You will leverage our relationships with insurance industry leaders to help clients minimize their insurance expenses, and expedite the claims process to lessen the impact of interruption to life and business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To provide exceptional & prompt customer service to clients and underwriters by phone and email;
- Gather relevant data from clients for underwriting purposes and work quotes to place coverage.
- Advising and counseling prospects and insureds on insurance matters that need specific tailoring of coverage(s) and/or placement with a specific eligible insurer;
- Create New & Renewal submissions and proposals;
- Negotiate policy terms & conditions with clients and underwriters;
- Verify policy issuance & delivery of insurance contracts with electronic signatures;
- Maintain, update & secure accurate client data coverage within our CRM (client database);
- Support new business development efforts & on-board new clients as requested;
- Ensure compliance with the Del Duke Procedure Excellence Model.
Qualifications and Skills
Average first year earnings start between $40k to 50k through the combination of base salary, New Business & Renewal commissions, and a bonus structure designed to help develop and maintain business relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- NJ Property & Casualty Insurance Producers License;
- Experience working within an insurance database management system (necessary);
- Proactive and accountable customer service skills;
- Skills to work independently, establish priorities, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision;
- Ability to keep up with a semi-independent, and fast paced office environment;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the insurance & brokerage industry;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as Internet navigation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, encompassing relationship-building skills with clients, coworkers, and other insurance professionals were affiliated with;
- Strong attention to detail and effective utilization of time management skills;
- Analytical skills to think “outside the box,” and remains highly organized;
- Enjoyment of “making deals” and feeling the success of growth, as well as “leaving something better than one found it.”
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that have competitive compensation plans and benefits packages, as well as excellent career advancement opportunities with growth in our organization. As a result, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes some of the following:
- A modern “Flex Job” environment
- Medical coverage
- Optional Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- 401k and other retirement options
- Discounts on Auto and Home insurance products
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work & Life resources
- Employee & Dependent Group Life insurance
- Discounts on car wash & other local merchant services
At the Del Duke Insurance Group, we allow accomplished and motivated professionals to help give back to their own communities with providing superior guidance to protect what our clients have through redefining what insurance has come to be known as; to work for a regional powerhouse of insurance management and sharpen their insight to improve and protect people’s lives. Our environment is one that is cultivated from collaborative and inspired work where everyone is accountable and their contributions are valued. We are dedicated to always doing the right thing and leading others to success.