Owning a building or leasing space to others comes with many liability exposures. An “association” form of ownership only broadens these potential liabilities. Our insurance coverage helps you protect your investment in an age of increased litigation against property owners.
Condo Associations and Landlords
- Do your tenants have adequate insurance to meet leasing requirements?
- Does your insurance policy coverage fulfill the Association’s bylaws?
- Do you understand how all of your insurance policies work together in the event of any loss?
- Are you covered if equipment on your property ever breaks down?
- Are your buildings insured correctly to value?
- Do you understand the pitfalls of co-insurance clauses and Loss Assessment Insurance?
- Do you have coverage for backed-up water, sewers and drains?
- Do you have Flood Insurance, and do you know how a flood loss would affect your tenants?
- Should you have Excess Flood Insurance for more adequate protection? If you answered “no” to any of these questions, give us a call. We’ll make sure you are thoroughly covered against these exposures.